How Mentor Time works?
Request Mentor Time
- Go to your mentor's profile.
- Go to ACTIONS and select Request Mentor Time.
- Fill in the form with number of hours, date to be provided by, and a description of what you want.
- Click SEND REQUEST.
- Wait for the mentor’s response.
Now your Mentor Time Request will appear on your Mentor Time section, located on your profile’s menu. You can REJECT your request at any time.
- When the mentor receives, the request, she can accept, reject or change the terms.
- To CHANGE TERMS, click the DETAILS button on your Mentor Time Request item.
- Then click CHANGE TERMS button.
- Modify your terms, and then click SAVE CHANGES.
- If the mentor changes the terms, you receive a notice and can accept, reject or change the terms, and repeat the cycle until you are both in agreement.
- You can always use the DETAILS button to see all the negotiation process history.
Now your Request is updated and your mentor is notified. You can REJECT your request at any time.
Finish and Feedback
- When the Terms are ACCEPTED, your request will be put in your Shopping Cart automatically.
- CHECKOUT the Mentor Time Request.
- Complete your work together, and then provide mutual FEEDBACK (click DETAILS) to complete the transaction, which becomes part of your public profiles and enhances your reputations.
Now your Request is finished. You can check this Mentor Time history clicking DETAILS button at any time.